Saturday, August 7, 2010

Out with the old and in with the new...

My last post on my old blog was nearly a year ago, and I was starting to feel a little freaked out about how much info was "out there."  That (plus the crack known as Facebook) made me a little hesitant to resume blogging.  However, I missed it and really wanted to be able to share more with family and friends.  So, I archived and deleted my old blog, and here I am with a new title and renewed interest. 

What will you see here?  Well, I had an idea once to start a recipe blog with cheap and healthy meals, so you'll probably see some of those.  I'm a homeschooler and will share some of our days--good and bad.  I love all things crafty--scrapbooking, sewing, cardmaking, and jewelry-making--and love to share my projects.  Last, but most definitely NOT least, I'm passionate and God and Jesus, so I'll throw in some inspiration, too.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment